Friday 3 May 2013

YOTV standard has dropped Said Former Yotv presenter.


bizkiduniverse.blogspot.com


Cc Ravhele: orgellaonline.com


Famous kid Tv Yotv that airs at SABC 1 has lost its value after the viewers numbers dropped, its no longer a kid tv that every kid from the age of 5 to 12 would run home after school to check wildroom, now its full of old presenters and shows that are not neccesary.
if u disagree
do a test and ask any kid between the age of 5-10 if the ever watch Yotv let alone know it.

just curious: Sadly the standard has since dropped.
Cc Ravhele, former YOTV presenter: That’s the thing. I started a trending topic on twitter. I got home early one afternoon and was watching kids TV and waitse I was saying whatever came out because it’s disappointing to see where it is now. I used to rush home from the bus wanting to watch wildroom before I was on it.
interview at www.justcurious.com

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete