Thursday 9 May 2013

''A MOTHER MUST BE GODS BEST MADE''- BY BOBONTLE MOPELOA



Back in the creation of mothers
he made them perfectly fit
the criteria of what we call god
and idolise, filled with joy
a mother must be God's best made.

acute, aes-thete
from the insdeout
artform of God's bare hands
no atheist,
a women connected to
God spiritual secrifise
feminine touch
that spiritually fills the void and build
a vacant spirited human being
a mother must be God's best made

born and bred with exceptional love
fierce not fregile
she puts on her pearls like its
last time she put something red

Gentle touch that makes it alright
smiles in arome, blossom beauty
filled with glade'
eyes spark like a bottle of champane
glint in silence, gazing over a glimpes
of the moons disapearence
a mother must be Gods best made

spoken word
the word I could speak before
I could walk,
a mother
robust and greater within creaters
a mother must be Gods best made

ha[ppy) mo(ther)s Day

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete