Friday 24 May 2013

Bonang Matheba makes it onto New African’s Top 50 Trailblazers list for 2013


picture from:ifyounotonityounobody.blogspot.com

Bonang Matheba, the 25-year-old TV and Radio Personality has made it onto another power list, after being recognised by New African Magazine as one of 50 African Trailblazers under the age of 50. Bonang is honoured among other powerful South African personalities like Charlize Theron, Lira, Khanyi Dhlomo on this highly coveted list that acknowledges Pan African Success.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete