Friday 10 May 2013

Caster Semenya in love





Since the rumour emerged in the past few weeks that the Limpopo born athlete, Caster Semenya, is engaged to a fellow sport mate, Violet Raseboya, tongues started wagging from all corners of the world.
Semenya is reportedly ‘madly in love’ with Violet and the two are expected to get married soon. A word of mouth has it that the love birds have been dating for than two years.
“At first I thought they were sisters because they’re so close but soon I realized that they are in a relationship.
“I’ve even seen them kissing several times. Some people still think they are just friends but they’re so much more than that. They are extremely committed to each other,” drum magazine anonymous source was quoted as saying.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciated your kind way of knowledge.Great Stuff Here..I am happy to find such an informative post.hope more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. I heard about this issue but not yet confirmed. Lots of people are waiting about the answer of all these issues and hopefully Caster will clear all of these controversial issues.


    record contract


    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete