Tuesday 28 May 2013

Kgotso Makgalema is Okay after the fatal accident said Solly Mahlangu




picture from: mabisatz.blogspot.com

Kgotso Makgalema is a South African singer best known as one of the Top 30 contestants on the SABC2 reality television competition I Want to Sing Gospel, in 2008. the gospel star had an accident weeks ago on his way to bloemfontein.
there are conformations that the Gospel singer is out of a coma said Solly Mahlangu who is
the Pastor, The Gospel King and the Community Builder who is now online with the Obrigado club and also a friend of Kgotso Makgalema.
Solly Mahlangu Indicated that 3days after his prayer visit from the hospital, he recieved a called from Kgotso's wife informing him That Kgotso Makgalema is out of the coma and does not remember the incident of the accident.

Get well soon Kgotso

4 comments:

  1. We thank God for Kgotso's safety. May the Lord continue to protect him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord I ask you to heal this man of God. I am in America and he blessed me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE Thank God for the healing. Our God is our greatest healer. Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete