Thursday 25 April 2013

Does Sindi Dlathu Need A Reality show?




Sindi Dlathu (38) is with no doubt South African Most Loved Actress, she is best known for her role in Muvhango as Thandaza.
she is one of the three actors who have appeared on Muvhango sincce its inception in 1997.
she has worked along side Whoopi Goldberg and she is also a proffesional singer who has sung backing vocals for Billy Ocean, Randy Crawford and others.

But I am sure that many of you would agree with me that we would love to see what goes on with Sindi Dlathu behind the camera.
she is not one of those celebrities that attend the wannabe's events (Wanna be famous) she has kept her private life secret and she hadly appears on the tabloids.

But it would be such a great opportunity to finaly see what is going on in her life on a daily basis, Many of us have learned to grow with her character on Movhango and she is probably the only reasons why Most of the People still Watch Movahngo.

And i am sure Many of you crave to see a reality show with quality, rather than the groupies and wannabies (Blame it on fame, Rolling with Kelly Khumalo, Dineo's Diary, Mo-love etc)
And I believe South Africa will be a much better country if it produce celebrities who can be role models too.

follow us @AfronevismBlog

7 comments:

  1. she is 37 ,check your facts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I think a Sindi Dlathu reality show would be great! But I doubt that she would want to publicise her private life, she has kept it private throught her career..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I think so too sindi would make a great reality show

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still waiting for her cd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete