Sunday 20 July 2014

Maya Angelou

This week we celebrate the life of the late Maya Angelou a Poet, activist, memoirist, actress, professor and Icon to the world with some of her best quotes. enjoy!




1. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

2.“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”

3.“What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.”

4.“Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.”

5.“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” (my favorite quote)

And her last words on twitter was

“Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God’

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete