Monday 3 June 2013

Oscar Pistorius Family Continues to support him

 

 

picture from: www.telegraph.co.uk
 
Pistorius’s family continues to support him due to his appearance in pretoria’ Magistrate court today.
‘’we believe in him, love him and will support him everystep of the way in what lies ahead.’’ They said.
Pistorius has denied murdering Steenkamp, claiming he mistook her for an intruder on 14 February.The State argued that he killed her following a fight and charged him with premeditated murder.He was granted bail of R1m by the Pretoria Magistrate's Court on 22 February

 

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete