Wednesday 5 February 2014

Worst Break Up




I must say it’s been a while since I posted in this blog, mainly because a lot occurred during October and December phase, I was involved in a messy break-up with my partner of 3years, I became emotionally and mentally drained, nevertheless I regained my strength again, dust of my knees and started moving on, with the support of friends and family. A Part of me stills remember the pain and the hurt that I suffered during my breakup with the ONLY person I planned my whole future with. Not only that but I also believed that he was the only person in this world that understood me completely, I was afraid of the outside world as I was under his wings for almost 4 years, ashamed of how disappointing I was to my friends about the man I always bragged about to and I could hear the voice of my Mom saying “I told you so, that man wasn’t right for you”. But in between that loneliness and feeling sorry for myself, I began to learn to love the unique me and realize that I alone will never disappoint myself and for the first time in my life I could do anything I want to, without asking for permission, I cut my hair, got a piercing and a tattoo. I then realized that there is more to life that shading a tear to the man who never loved me in the first place. Now I am living a peaceful free life, I hear from him once in a while saying he wants to fix stuff, but there is nothing more to fix sometimes you must just throw to the bin than insisting to fix something that will give u trouble later again. I never knew how strong till this worst break-up happened. To all my friends and families who prayed for me, I thank you!.
Its Good To Be Back
by: Bobontle Mopeloa

No comments:

Post a Comment