Monday 19 August 2013

Spud actor comes out of the closet about being gay




Troye Sivan,  the South African Actor who is known for playing the role of Spud in the  South African film directed by Donovan Marsh, based on the novel of the same name by John van de Ruit. The film stars Troye Sivan as the title character. It was released in South Africa on 3 December 2010. has come out of the closet and revealed that he is Gay

Sivan announced to his fans who are almost half a million subscribers on his YouTube channel, after he decided to announce the news to his fans and followers on the social media video.

"It feels kind of weird to have to announce something like this on the Internet, but I feel like a lot of you guys are real, genuine friends of mine. And I share everything on the Internet. I share every aspect of my life on the Internet. Whether or not that’s a good thing, I don’t know.

"But this is not something that I’m ashamed of. It’s not something that anyone should be ashamed of," Troye explained.
by: Bobontle Mopeloa



No comments:

Post a Comment